On Tuesday 24th February, LPA Made Simple will be visiting the residents of Macmillan Court in Chelmsford to talk about Lasting Power of Attorney.
Macmillan Court is a residential retirement centre managed by Peveral Homes. The visit is part of an on-going effort to explain all about Lasting Power of Attorney to the general public and provide a convenient and comfortable service for potential donors.
- Exactly what a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is
- The two different types of LPA
- The process to obtain these documents
- Guidelines to donors and attorneys
- Some real life examples and situations to put the whole subject into perspective
- Go through a few FAQs
- Q&A session for the residents
If you would like to arrange a talk for any group of people, such as clubs or similar establishments or if you have any questions or queries at all you can get in touch with us in several ways. Call us on 0845 057 3286, contact us through our website, or reach out to us via our Twitter and Facebook pages.